9.29.2010

Chanel Paradoxal + Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Concrete Konad M57

This is my second time wearing Chanel Paradoxal. After I bought this polish I was very excited but I got my first chip right away. This time, I thought if I apply a layer of top coat and konad then another layer of top coat it won't chip that fast. Well, I was wrong!  After only one day of wear, I had big chips on the tips(you can see them in the pictures). After spending $23 on a nail polish you expect not only a great color but also good application and wear. I don't think I would buy another Chanel polish again. When I compare it with my $3 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear , Chanel just fails big time...




2 comments:

  1. Evet, Chanel icin hep ayni seyi diyorlar. Renk kombinasyonu guzel olmus ama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyku, ben Chanelin bu kadar kotu olabilecegini dusunmemistim. Renk cok guzel ama o paraya kesinlikle degmez. Chanel yerine 2 tane Illamanasqua ya da Lippmann al daha iyi.Bu arada Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac cok guzel tavsiye ederim bulabilirsen al.

    ReplyDelete